Car, Van & Light Commercial Vehicle Servicing & Repairs
Service & Repair Ivybridge
Petrol & Diesel | Light Commercials | Safety Checks
CAR & VAN REPAIRS
WHEEL & TYRE SERVICES
Routine vehicle servicing plays an important part of keeping you on the road. We have various options available for vehicle servicing from an oil & filter change, intermediate service through to a full service as per your vehicle manufacturers guidelines.
Reasons vehicle servicing is important:
- Can help reduce repair costs in the future (the longer you ignore that knocking or scraping noise the worst it could get).
- Vehicles with a full service history can in most cases retain residual value. Most buyers look for a good vehicle service history when looking for a used car.
- Provide peace of mind for the owner knowing the vehicle has been inspected regularly by one of our qualified mechanics.
- Stops vital engine parts from clogging, which can in some-cases increase fuel economy.
Depending on the level of service you’ve requested, various other parts are inspected on your vehicle for wear & tear and if we see something that’s going to cause you trouble in the future, we’ll report this to you (preventive maintenance).
Car, Van and Light Commercial Repairs
We have a team of highly qualified mechanics with many years experience. Full Circle Motors in Ivybridge are equipped to carry out repairs to cars, vans and light commercial vehicles. If you hear a strange noise or knock coming from your vehicle, don’t leave it to chance bring your vehicle along to us and let us take a look for you.
We have a fast turn-around time for most vehicle repairs and only use quality parts which are provided with a warranty for your added peace of mind.
Brake Safety Check
Look after your brakes and your brakes will look after you! Your vehicles braking system is one of the most important parts of your vehicle, here are a few reasons why you should look after your braking system:
- Ensure your brake discs & pads wear evenly on both sides. Uneven brake wear can cause your vehicle to not brake in a straight line, if you feel your brakes pulling to one side then bring your car into us for a quick brake safety check.
- Provide peace of mind for the driver, knowing a qualified mechanic has checked over your vehicles braking system.
- If your brake-pad warning light indicator lights up on your dashboard, think about booking your vehicle in for new brake pads sooner rather than later. If you leave it too long the metal plate of your brake pads will start to touch the discs, which then could cause you to also need new brake discs as well!
- Ensure the handbrake is working to it’s optimum efficiency, including checking that the handbrake cable is not wearing.
Tyre Fitting, Balancing & Tracking
We have a large range of tyres in stock. We also offer wheel balancing and laser wheel alignment (tracking) while you wait. Here’s a few reasons why you should look after your vehicles tyres:
- If you’re tyre is below the required legal limit, you could be looking at a hefty fine and 3 penalty points on your license per defective tyre.
- Good quality tyres can help with grip in wet & icy conditions, they can also help grip under severe braking and reduce your stopping distance.
- Some modern tyres can also help increase fuel economy, this is due to less friction being created between the road and tyre.
- If you’re steering wheel judders slightly when on the dual carriageway, this could be your wheel balancing. Don’t put up with it, get us to check your wheel balancing for you.
- Incorrectly aligned wheels causes premature tyre wear on either the inner or out parts of your tyre. If you notice uneven tyre wear, this could be your tracking.
So if you’re uncertain about the legal limit of your tyres or notice a tyre defect, come and see us as it’ll just take a few minutes for us to check this for you and provide you with peace of mind.